16″ x 9.6″ x 14.5”
- Reliable Wire Feeding Mechanism: The cast aluminum wire feeder is smooth and reduces wire breakage issues.
- Sturdy Welding Gun: Offers durability and a unique swiveling ball feature for enhanced maneuverability.
- Digital Voltage and Wire Speed Displays: These add precision and ease of use for setting adjustments.
- Versatile Performance: Capable of handling a variety of materials and thicknesses effectively.
- Cost-Effective: Provides a good balance between price and performance, making it a great value.
- Ease of Use: User-friendly, especially for those transitioning from other models or new to welding.
- Build Quality: Solid overall construction of the main unit, indicating durability.
- Basic Accessories Quality: Included accessories like the brush, chipping hammer, and mask are of lower quality.
- Spool Stud Durability: The spool stud might feel a bit flimsy, particularly for larger spools.
- Learning Curve for Settings: Some users may require time to adapt to the machine’s settings for optimal performance.
- Moderate Power Limitations: While versatile, it may not be suitable for very heavy-duty, industrial-grade tasks.
- Heat Generation with Thicker Materials: Needs more time to reach the appropriate temperature for welding thicker materials.
- Additional Costs for Upgrades: Might need to invest in better quality accessories or attachments for extensive use.
- Limited Duty Cycle: Like many welders in its class, the duty cycle might limit prolonged use at higher outputs.
Hello and welcome to this review of the LOTOS MIG140 Welder! Right out of the box, our first impressions of this welder were mixed. On one hand, the main unit itself seems robust and well-constructed, giving off a promising vibe. However, some of the included accessories didn’t quite hit the mark in terms of quality, leaving a bit to be desired.